Corona Town Hall #2
Together with our partner KPMG Law we invite you to the Corona Town Hall #2 to give answers to TOP10 Corona Legal questions for start-ups. The call is taking place on
Tuesday, the 24th of March 2020
from 8.30 to 9.15 am.
You can follow the Town Hall via our Facebook Livestream: https://www.facebook.com/deutschestartups.org/posts/2980102878712895
In case you have no Facebook-Account, you can also follow the Livestream on our website: https://deutschestartups.org/corona-townhall-call/
- Overview of developments since the last call, outlook and assessment of the situation for startups by Christian Vollmann, David Hanf, Vanessa Gstettenbauer and Christoph Stresing (German Startups Association)
- Short-time allowance: New developments and practical information by Lars Schmieglitz (Federal Employment Agency) and Dr. Stefan Middendorf (KPMG Law)
- Grants: New developments by Dennis Hillemann (KPMG Law)
- Tax aid measures by Tim Duemichen (KPMG)
- Brief outlook on further legislative measures in the areas of civil law, (rental law, contract law), insolvency law, corporate law and criminal procedure law by Stefan Kimmel (KPMG Law)
If you have any questions that you would like to be answered, please post your questions as comments on the Facebook livestream. You can also send them to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 13 March at 18:00.
Please note that the Bundesverband Deutsche Startups eV as well as KPMG LAW (and their speakers) offer the conference call as a general, free information event. No liability is assumed for the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in the telephone conference and no client relationship with KPMG Law is established by participation in the telephone conference. In order to offer start-up companies short-term assistance in this situation, KPMG Law has made the most frequent constellations with legal assessments available on a homepage. The compilation is updated daily and the link can be found below: https://kpmg-law.de/mandanten-information/covid-19-aktuelle-fragen-und-antworten-auf-einen-blick/
|Von:||24 März 2020 08:30 - 09:15 Uhr|