Corona Town Hall Call
Together with our partner KPMG Law we invite you to the Corona Town Hall Call to give answers to TOP10 Corona Legal questions for start-ups. The call is taking place on
Tuesday, the 17th of March 2020
from 8.30 to 9.15 am.
Dial-in: +49-(0)69 22 22 26 24
What opportunities do founders have as employers? What do I need to consider if all my employees work from home (HomeWork or HomeOffice)? What has to be considered for current or planned financing round? We would like to discuss these and other legal questions in a Town Hall Call for you as a moderated telephone conference.
The following speakers will provide information on questions:
- Christian Vollmann, Founder of nebenan.de / Business Angel, deputy president Startup-Verband
- David Hanf, Thermondo, CFO, deputy president Startup-Verband
- Vanessa Gstettenbauer, btov Partners, Principal, Steering committee, Startup-Verband
- Dr. Christian Nordholtz, KPMG Law, Partner, Moderator
- Dr. Stefan Middendorf, KPMG Law, Partner, Crona TaskForce Labour Law
- Johanna Friedrichsen, KPMG Law, Senior Manager, Corona TaskForce General
- Stefan Kimmel, KMPG Law, Partner, Corona TaskForce Corporate/Venture Services Law
If you have any questions for the founders or speakers, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 16 March at 18:00. During the conference, all the participants are muted.
Please note that the Bundesverband Deutsche Startups eV as well as KPMG LAW (and their speakers) offer the conference call as a general, free information event. No liability is assumed for the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in the telephone conference and no client relationship with KPMG Law is established by participation in the telephone conference. In order to offer start-up companies short-term assistance in this situation, KPMG Law has made the most frequent constellations with legal assessments available on a homepage. The compilation is updated daily and the link can be found below: https://kpmg-law.de/mandanten-information/covid-19-aktuelle-fragen-und-antworten-auf-einen-blick/
|Von:||17 März 2020 08:30 - 09:15 Uhr|